Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of your personal data is SCAN IT Sp. z o. o. with registered office in Poznan at ul. Dabrowskiego 553, 60-451 Poznan, registered under KRS number 0000428489, fully paid-up share capital in the amount of 10.000 PLN, REGON 302174048, NIP 7811879633 (hereinafter SCAN IT). In matters regarding the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to this processing, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
What personal data is being collected?
SCAN IT processes personal data which:
- they are collected and processed under the NACVIEW license purchased;
- they are collected and processed in connection with the purchase or extension of support services for the NACVIEW system;
- they are collected and processed in connection with marketing and commercial activities related to the NACVIEW system.
What purpose and on what basis do we use your data for?
Your personal data is processed on the basis defined in Article 6 (1) (a), (b), (f) of the GDPR in order to comply with legal obligations imposed on SCAN IT, detection and prevention of fraud, direct marketing, creation of collations, analysis and statistics, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuance of accounting documents.
Who will be shared with?
SCAN IT is entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties (hereinafter referred to as: Partners) for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the correct and proper execution of contract terms of the NACVIEW software purchase agreement. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred to SCAN IT's Partners on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data between SCAN IT and Partners.
In addition, SCAN IT is obliged to provide your personal data on the basis of mandatory legal provisions, including at the request of authorized courts, authorities and institutions.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
With regard to the data collected, your personal data is stored for the duration of the service support agreement and after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving.
With regard to data collected for the purposes of marketing and commercial activities, your personal data is stored for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract or until you object to such processing.
What are your rights?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request access to data (including obtaining copies of data), rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing (in certain situations).
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally withdraw consent to the extent to which the data is processed.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- General information.
- The operator of the nacview.com Service is the company:
SCAN IT SP. Z O.O.
ul. Dąbrowskiego 553, 60-451 Poznań
NIP: 7811879633, Regon: 302174048 KRS: 0000428489
fully paid-up share capital in the amount of 10.000 PLN
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour as follows:
- By voluntarily entered information in forms.
- By storing the cookie files in terminal devices.
- By collecting logs of the web server.
- The trade names, products, companies and their logos used on the page www.nacview.com belong to their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only. These can be registered as trademarks. All the materials, descriptions and pictures presented on the page www.nacview.com are used for informational purposes only.
- The information in forms.
- The service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can also save the connection settings (marking of time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not shared with any third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data given in the form are processed for purposes related to function of particular form, eg. in order to handling a process of service request or commercial contact.
- Information about the cookie files.
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and are intended to use with the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The subject, which publishes on the terminal device of the Service User a cookies and has an access to them is the operator of the Website.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to produce statistics to help understand how the Service Users are using the websites, what allows improvement of its structure and content;
- to maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in) through which Users do not need to retype the login and password on every page of the Service;
- to determine the user's profile in order to display for him advertising materials adjusted networks, in particular the Google.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). The "session" cookies are temporary files stored in the terminal device of User to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). The "persistent" cookies are stored in the terminal device of User by the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- The software to browse the web sites (browser) usually default allows to store cookies on the terminal device of user. The Service Users may change the settings in this field. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block the cookies. For details, see the help or the documentation of web browser.
- Cookies are placed in the terminal device of the Service User and they can be used also by an advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular network Google to display advertisements adjusted to the way of use the Service by the User. To that end, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spended on the website.
- Information about user's preferences collected by the Google display network, user can review and edit information derived from cookies by using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The Server logs.
- Information about some of the users behaviors are subject to log into the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of administering the service and in order to provide the most efficient service of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition notation may be subject to:
- date of request,
- date of response send,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- error informations which occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - when there was a transition to the Service by reference,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- These data are not associated with individual persons, who browse sites.
- These data are used only for server's administration purposes.
- Sharing data.
- The data are shared with external parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- The data enabling identification of natural person shall be made available only with his consent.
- The operator can be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
- Management of cookie files - how in practice to express or undo the consent?
- If user do not wish to receive cookies can change browser settings. We stipulate, that disabling of the cookies required to the processes of authentication, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent use of websites.
- In order to manage of cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser/system and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%8...
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Android: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari (iOS): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-ot...
- Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_o...